Sunday, July 15, 2007

Things I Will See in Hell...

That actually happened in real life.

As I sat down to eat four delicious tacos, I said to myself, "Boy, I sure would like to watch some sports programming right now, what better than ESPN." Bad move.

ESPN: Baseball Tonight... which usually wouldn't be a problem except it was hosted only by KRUKKIE and your favorite failure of a Mets GM, Stevie P. In addition to these two jackasses, we had Stephen A. giving updates and telling them how much they suck.

ESPN2: Auto Racing. Speaks for itself.

ESPN News: No news today, just the always whiny Mike Lupica and his talking head minions yapping about the "real issues" of sports.

ESPN Classic: All right, maybe here I can get some legitimate old sports, and who doesn't love that? I'm thinking old NBA Finals games, some World Series, maybe even an old hot dog contest. Far from it, my friends. We're subjected to, once again, classic PBA Bowling.

Why must ESPN put me in programming hell?

No comments: