Monday, July 16, 2007

WSOP Player Profile: Phil Hellmuth

In honor of the 2007 World Series of Poker debuting on ESPN last night, we'd like to take some time over the course of the next few months to see who's a pro and who can't even SPELL poker.

Today's player? Phil Hellmuth, the Poker Brat.




Strengths: -Incredible ability to read other players.
-Berating fellow "players" until they cry or fold.

Weaknesses: -Being a crybaby bitch.
-9 bracelets compensate for microscopic penis

Special Abilities: He can dodge BULLETS, baby!

Super Effective Against: Rock, Steel, newbie players.

No Effect On: Ghost, Normal, Annie Duke

Quotables: "I guess if there weren't any luck involved I'd win every hand."
"You see that honey!? I was supposed to go broke on that hand! But they forgot, I can dodge BULLETS, baby."
"I can't believe this is the World Series of Poker... some of the worst players in the world here. These guys can't even spell poker.

Note: He sort of looks like my Uncle Edddddddddd.

No comments: