Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Memo to the Chinese Government:

Stop trying to fuck around with my American sports.

The Chinese, in trying to perfect a move first tried out by all around good guys Steve Francis and Eli Manning, are being complete assholes. Yi got drafted by the Bucks, so guess what mother fucker? You play for the Bucks.
You're a Buck, douchebag.

I think if the Bucks give in and trade Yi to a major city (not that I would mind having the guy on the Knicks, I thank you), the NBA starts sliding down a very slippery slope and big name foreign players will be able to take complete control over who drafts them in the future. I think David Stern needs to sneak into the Chinese Embassy, Jack Bauer-style, and hold someone hostage until the Chinese give in.

We as Americans cannot let Yi and China pull this shit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did it first, nah nah na poo poo