Thursday, March 6, 2008

Inside the Mets Clubhouse Again


Willie: All right, guys, I know we've been hit with a rash of injuries, but all we can do is take it one game at a time, give it a 110% every time we go out there...

Ryan Church: I hate Jews.

Shawn Green: Fuck you.

Willie: Shawn, you retired a couple of weeks ago, remember? You need to go home.

Shawn: Oh, my bad. [fades away]

Willie: So, like I was saying. We need Jose to get on base and make things happen, and I'm counting on David to--

Pedro: ¿Oye, ha visto cualquiera mi gallo?

Duaner: Esta en armario.

Pedro: Noooo! Por que?!

Wright: Can you keep it down, I'm trying to concentrate.

Willie: David, why are you having sex with both Carlos' wives?

Delgado: WHAT!

Wright: Hey, I make the rules around here, you Pedro Cerrano-looking, over the hill, sorry excuse for a slugger. Mister 30/30 is occupied.

[Billy Wagner walks in with 17 pieces of gum in his mouth.]

Wagner: Hmph, fmm ya ya, mmph fastball mmph hmm ya ok 100 miles per hour, mmph.

Castro: You are a member of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor!

Willie: Ramon, why have you only been speaking in Star Wars quotes for the last week?

Castro: Because from my point of view, the Jedi are evil!

Brian Schneider: Hey coach, you mind if I skip the second workout today? It's my kid's birthday and I really want to give him his present.

Willie: Who are you, again?

Brian Schneider: Brian Schneider... I came over the Milledge deal with Church. How do you not know a .323 career on base percentage when you see it?

John Maine: Hey, Brett Favre retired!

No comments: