Saturday, March 8, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Apple Pie Brett's Favorite

GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - At a huge press conference in which the entire Favre family was present, Brett Favre finally made public knowledge of what has been a puzzling secret for many years. "After much consideration, I feel like apple pie is the right choice for my dessert tonight," said Favre. "I appreciate the hero worship given to me by the local and national media while I've been mulling over my choices."

Though many sportswriters had to be taken to the local hospital after squealing and passing out upon seeing Mr. Favre, several were able to comment. "Apple pie is such a gritty choice," said Chris Berman of ESPN. "Favre eats that pie the way it should be eaten, with childlike enthusiasm and love for the pie."

No comments: