Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Questions Only between Chad Pennington and Eric Mangini




Chad: Hey Coach, can I start on Sunday?

Mangini: Can you throw the ball more than 20 yards?

Chad: Why would I need to throw the ball more than 20 yards?

Mangini: Chad, do you realize how many people are in the Facebook Group Kellen Clemens must replace Chad Pennington NOW!?

Chad: What's a Facebook?

Mangini: Forget it benchwarmer, do you think you can go a game without getting sacked?

Chad: Can't you just blame the Offensive Line for that?

Mangini: Can't you just suck my dick?

Chad: If I do will you let me start?

Mangini: Holy shit you're serious, do you realize you have less than half the yards of Brett Favre?

Chad: That guy still plays?

Mangini: Well somehow you have less interceptions than Peyton Maning, did you know that?

Chad: I promise I can catch up! Can you just give me another chance?

Mangini: Maybe, can you hit Coles on a deep post?

Chad: Can I use the NERF Vortex Howler?

Mangini: So you can throw perfect spirals every time like John Elway!?

Chad: Yeah Coach! Wouldn't that be fun?

Mangini: No Cocksmoker, that would be a waste of my goddamn time. Don't you got some season-ending injury to suffer?

Chad: Nope I got lucky this year! So this means I'm in?

Mangini: Do I look like a bitch?

Chad: What?

Mangini: Do...I...look...like...a...bitch?

Chad: What?

Mangini: What country you from?

Chad: What?

Mangini: Do they speak English in What?

Chad: What?

Mangini: English Motherfucker do you speak it?

Chad: Coach that Sam Jackson impression is getting good, have you been practicing?

Mangini: Can you tell?

Chad: It sounds good, but before you go into Ezekiel 25:17, can you tell me if I'm starting?

Mangini: Will you stop asking me?

Chad: Yes, please I'll do anything just let me start!

Mangini: Uh-oh, that wasn't a question...

Chad: Oh Shit! I mean, uh, well, I was asking...

Mangini: Too late bitch-ass, you lose. Enjoy the bench. Clemens get over here! You're in shitface, don't fuck this up!

Chad: Tittyfuck

No comments: