Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inside the Knicks Locker Room


Isiah: Does anyone know where Stephon went?

Zach Randolph: Who? Is he the guy with the long hair?

Renaldo: No, that's me you dumb fuck.

Randolph: Haha, sorry, I am high as SHIT right now.

Isiah: Zach, I thought we agreed on no illegal narcotics two hours before gametime?

Randolph: I couldn't help it coach, the weed was callin' me.

Isiah: Goddammit, Zach. Eddy, what's wrong?

Eddy Curry: I'm hungry.

Nate Robinson: You just had three footlong subs and a cheesecake, how the hell are you still hungry, tubs?

Curry: I dunno, missing free throws works up my appetite.

Isiah: ...So no Stephon then? I guess... we have to start...

Mardy Collins: Me, coach, start me!!!

Isiah: Oh, shit no, there is no way in hell you are ever going to start again on one of my teams. No, I've decided that I'm coming out of retirement for tonight's game.

Curry: Are we still going to Baskin Robbins after the game?

Isiah: I told you, if you hit half of your free throws tonight, we'll go.

Curry: Solid, I'm gonna go have a pre game snack.

They all hear a distant rumbling, which grows louder by the second. No, it can't be...
Vin Baker: Who's ready to get fucked in the ass?!

Isiah: Security, hurry! Vin, how the hell did you get in this building?

Vin Baker: Do it even matter? I just drank three bottles of Hennessey and I am ready to FUCK SOMEBODY UP!

Nate: Don't worry guys, I can take him.

Isiah: Nate I know you're borderline psychotic, but once Baker starts moving he absolutely cannot be stopped.

Nate: Shit. Let's get out of here.

Marbury enters, clearly high as shit.

Marbury: Goddamn, Vin, how you doin'?!

Vin smashes Marbury in the face with a cricket bat and proceeds to eat his brains.

Marbury: Nooooo, if only I had made more expensive sneakkkkkerrrrsssss.....


David Lee: That was awesome, let's go run a train.

No comments: