Thursday, November 15, 2007

Genie Visits New England



Genie, in his infinite wisdom, grants each player one wish...

Tom Brady - "I wish Giselle and Bridget would agree to that threesome I keep asking for"

Wes Welker - "I wish I was black...but only for the better touchdown dances"

Teddy Bruschi - "I wish the voices in my head would stop yelling so I could finish my Yoga"

Randy Moss - "I wish Ricky Williams comes back. Bitch knows he owes me 50 bucks"

Junior Seau - "I wish I wasn't like 48 years old"

Asante Samuel - "I wish McDonalds would bring back the McRib"

Rodney Harrison - "I wish HGH came in better flavors"

Laurence Maroney - "I wish I'd get a goddamn touchdown! What the fuck is it, week 11 already!?"

Donte Stallworth - "I wish I'd get a pass once in a while. Tom, I'm Open! Fuck Moss and Welker"

Mike Vrabel - "I wish Belichick would let me play Styx in the locker room"


Bill Belichick - "What the fuck are you doing here Genie!? I said you can't play! Get your smoky blue ass back in that Fucking Lamp!"

No comments: