Monday, November 26, 2007

Every Morning in the Robinson House





We see Nate Robinson in his room. Fast asleep in his racecar bed underneath his framed autographed poster of Spud Webb.


Nate (Dreaming): What's that Isaiah? Yeah I'd love to play center! Mr. Stern? The greatest Slam Dunk Contest you've ever seen? Wow thanks...

Nate's Mom: NATHANIEL! WAKE UP! You gonna be late for practice!

Nate: Aww Momma please just 5 more minutes....

Mom: Hell no, you best be getting the fuck out of that bed before I bust your head in with this wooden spoon.

Nate: But this race-car bed is so comfy...

Mom: C'mon! There's Alpha-Bits in the kitchen.

Nate: Oh snap! Wait, you got the ones with the marshmallows right? The box with just the cereal is a bigger letdown than Mardy Collins

Mom: Extra mallows, just like you like.

Nate: Holla!

Now downstairs, Nate proceeds to inhale his breakfast.

Mom: Now eat those Flintstone Vitamins! They gonna help you grow up nice and tall.

Nate: You know Mama, I don't think that really worked out.

Mom: Oh hush up. Nathaniel, did they ever catch that gorilla that escaped from the Zoo and gave you that black eye?

Nate: No Momma, the search continues.

Mom: That's a shame. You know I got a call from your commissioner last night. You misbehavin' again?

Nate: Momma I swear he started it!

Mom: You know I ain't hearin none of that.

Nate: But Momma Carmelo called me "Noodle-Head Nate." You know how much I hate that.

Mom: Carmelo said that? I'm gonna have a talk with his Momma.

Nate: Mom don't, that'll just make things worse!

Mom: Well then do you promise to stop fighting?

Nate: Yes Ma'am.

Mom: Do you promise to stop missing 3 pointers?

Nate: What?

Here Nate throws a tantrum and runs back up to bed. His Mom tries to talk to him through the locked door.

Mom: Hey c'mon sweetie, I didn't mean it. And seriously, you really need to get to practice.

Nate: Practice? We're talking about practice? We're not talking about a game, we're talking about practice.

Mom: I hate his new friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ive read better