Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Starting to Think These Guys Just Don't Get It


Rich Eisen. You sly, rabbit humping mother licker. Don't you know I listen to WFAN 24 hours a day? Don't you realize that when you're on that station, your soul becomes mine? I will not let your foolishness go by without being mocked. I heard you on Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts in the morning today, and if you think I'm going to let this shit slide, you've got another thing coming, you polish bike riding bastard.

Now, please realize, my 4 readers, that I am paraphrasing this bigtime. I could be off by several words here, but let's just try to have some fun with this. Eisen was talking to Benigno and Roberts about the Packers-Cowboys game tonight when he broke out this gem:

Roberts: Well let's hope the NFL Network does a good job and doesn't turn the game into a Brett Favre lovefest.
Eisen: ...Why would that be a bad thing?

Eisen, despite working for ESPN at one point, is a relatively intelligent man. Why doesn't the mainstream media understand that the public (outside of Green Bay) does not want to hear about the shape of Favre's scrotum? Once that ball get rolling, the talks of how much he smiles will start, and then God knows we're going to get the inevitable Romo-Favre comparison. 'Cause they're both GUNSLINGERS!!! They improvise, don't you get it?

No comments: