Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jason Witten's Helmet-less Thoughts:

Before the Snap:


"Did you hear that guys! We're doing 36 Dog-Fly! That's a pass to me! Yippee! Oh boy, I'm gonna wave to Mom! Hi M- oh shit he said hike..."

The Catch:


"Ooohh here it comes.....GOT IT! Woohoo! Oh man maybe I'll score a touchdown, that would be sweeeet. Just gonna turn around and....FUCK WHO ARE THESE GUYS!?!"

The Hit:


"Ouchie Ouchie Ouchie! Goddammit that hurt! My God why do I play this game? Well next pla- wait, I'm still fucking standing! How the fuck am I not dead? Well I guess I'll just keep on running..."

No Helmet? No Problem!

"Wait, something's different...Oh my God I can see everything! Praise JESUS! You know this feels pretty good, I should run around with no helmet more often. But wait...isn't there a reason we wear those things? I mean besides being a great place to keep a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich....Oh yeah in case I get hit like I did before! Well I better run really fucking fast then. Maybe Terrell will have a really funny touchdown dance for Mr. NakedFace. Ha, I made that nickname up right now! I'm so clev-"

The Hit Numero Dos:

"Ahh, Motherfucker got me! Well it was a good run, maybe I'll make Sportscenter's Top 10. Oh I hope that Suzy Kolber announces it, that bitch is in my Top 10, Hey-O! Well I guess all that's left to do now is have some nerdy dude stick his finger in my nose while this creepy teammate watches..."

WTF?

1 comment:

vimax pills said...

::Vimax Powerful Natural Herbal Male Enhancement::

The powerful natural herbal male enhancement formula that enlarges your penis and increases your overall sexual performance is developed after years of research

>>Vimax Pills<<