Monday, September 17, 2007

Derek Anderson Sells His Soul




Derek Anderson: Satan, why didn't God make me a better quarterback?

Satan: Because he hates you and your whore mother!

DA: Oh... ok. So is the dealio sounding good to you?

Satan: Are we talking about the deal where Eli Manning massages my feet?

DA: No, dude, I'm talking about the one where I play really good for one game.

Satan: Right, right... so you give me your soul and I give you two touchdowns and 210 yards passing.

DA: Fuck no, Satan! My soul is worth way more than that!

Satan: Jesus Christ, how about... 20/33 for 260 yards and 3 touchdowns?

DA: I can see we're not getting anywhere here. In addition to my soul, I'll throw in five years of my wife's soul.

Satan: Way to fuckin' sweeten the deal! 20/33, 328 yards, 5 touchdowns it is. But there is one thing.

DA: What's that?

Satan: You're going to have to throw one interception, I'm not a miracle worker.

DA: Fine! Boy, hell is gonna be so great! I get to see JFK, and Jesus, and the guy who played Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore and--

Satan: Derek, you nimrod, that's heaven. Hell is the bad one.

DA: What? FUCK! I knew I should have done some research. Can we change that whole arrangement?

Satan: Too late, see you in hell buddy!

No comments: