Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Sample of Chad


::Phone rings::
Hello? Yeah, yeah... oh, I'm cleared to play Sunday? That's great, thanks doc! Well, I guess I'd better get over to practice, Coach Mangini likes his waffle fries served promptly at noon.

::Chad gets in his car, slams hand in the door:: Gosh darnit! It seems like I'm always getting hurt, but nothing is gonna stop me from playing Sunday, not even this broken finger. ::Little kid runs in front of car, Chad stops suddenly and knocks his teeth out on the steering wheel:: Nipple fuck! I just got those teeth replaced too... Forget it, Chadwick, there's no way you're sitting out this game with a couple of broken fingers and some missing teeth. You want those stupid fans to cheer when you don't show up? I didn't think so. Damn this traffic, I wanted to get there early and stick itching powder in Clemens' jock.

::Gets out of car, has foot run over by Mangini:: "Sorry, Chad! The dozen donut special ends at 12:30!!!"

It's ok, coach. ::Limps into trainer's office, where Joe Namath comes out of nowhere and rips Chad's throwing arm from it's socket. EXTREME!:: "Chad, I want to kiss you!"

Ah I guess I'm sitting out this week... who's up for orange mocha cappuccinos!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
chad's a little bebeeee!!
and joe namath just wants to kiss suzy kolber.

ka-riiistin

Johnny Ishkabibble said...

my baby knows so much about the footbawww