Friday, September 28, 2007

A Call to Mets Fans

My friends, I understand this isn't exactly the way we were looking to end the season, and boy, is that an understatement.

However! Though the team is playing Double A quality baseball right now and Jose Reyes has had his hitting powers stolen by the Monstars (formerly the Nerdlucks), the Metropolitans are still in control of their own destiny.

It's easy to wear the jersey of a World Series winner, of even a Division winner. But a real fan, my fellows, wears his jersey now. I'm calling all Mets fans out there: Go to the games! Support them!

I'm not saying that you can't be negative, heavens knows they suck gigantic testes at the moment. But having taken that into account, let's try to get some spirit together and root the blue and orange on!

...And if they don't make it, we can bitch and moan on the Fan all day Monday.

No comments: