Saturday, June 23, 2007

What with the Kims and All That Nonsense...

In response to the Kim update from Mr. Buster, I would like to further inform you on how some of the world famous Kims are doing today.

First and foremost we have Anthony Kim, yet another Kim golfer. He may or may not be related to any or all previously mentioned Kims. He was seen earlier in his London castle eating Fruit Loops.

I was able to contact retired Belgian tennis player Kim Clijsters as she was preparing to cover Snoop Dogg's "Gin and Juice" with Anna Kournikova.

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has fallen on hard times, as he tried to sell me cleaning supplies when I reached him via my cellular telephone.

Finally, Byung Hyung Kim answered our calls and it turns out that the score of nearly all his games is "Other team many, Kim few." Better luck next time Mr. Kim!

We hope you have enjoyed this brief Kim update. Join us next week as we follow the Curry's in the celebrity world.


Pedro and his little friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You've forgotten about me?? I took a break from my Disney Channel crime fighting to check out your blog and you FORGET ABOUT ME?!?!? Well,I gotta go, Wade's calling me on my Kimmunicator. I gotta go save the world! Later Skaters!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.