Friday, June 22, 2007

Inside the Mind of a Savior

Kanye West discovers his fellow acts at the New York site of Live Earth


Hello, yes I am very proud to be part of Liver Earth this year. Yes, yes, I know, thank you, I just try to do what I can to help people. So let's see who else will be joining me in my quest to save the planet...

Ahh shit, Luda, yea that's my man






Oh yea, my baby Alicia keys, you just know I'm gonna be tappin' that again


John Mayer? Um, nah I mean that's cool. We can have some whiteys there, as long as he cares about black people.




AFI? Is this a real band? Ain't that the American Film Institute, oh damn I get it, they making a movie of all my humanitarianism and shit.



FALL OUT BOY? Oh goddammit, I've seen these bitches taking up my spots on TRL, do they really want a bunch of screaming little girls at this concert event?




Kelly Clarkson!! Wow, I guess they do. This, this, this is definitely not how you save the planet.




Bon Jovi!? These old-ass crackers gonna be on my stage! These grandpas couldn't save the dinosaurs could they? What makes them think they can stop global warming?


Smashing...Pumpkins...Okay who's been messing with my list. Because I don't think this is funny. I think this concert's gonna be a damn clusterfuck after I finish my set. Y'all just lucky I am so powerful, I don't need no one's help in saving the world.




The Police!?!? Oh shit no one told me the 5-0 was gonna be there. You know how I feel about the NYPD. That's it, I'm out, good luck Earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of these quotes by Mr. Kanye West have somehow leaked through the wire and they are all samples of quotes actually said by others. I also heard 'em say some of these quotes and I was appalled at the lack of respect for the Roc-a-fella family. When I tried to talk him out of it he replied "You can't tell me nothing" and we developed a workout plan that would benefit both parties so neither of us would all fall down. When he left i told him to drive slow so he wouldn't get in another accident. He said not to worry because he wouldn't get far driving he was going to walk there with jesus and they were going diamond picking in a town called..uhh..Sierra Leone i think. Thats it..ITS THE ROC