Saturday, June 23, 2007

Huh?


The man you see above you is Matt Cain. Earlier tonight, he walked Kei Igawa. Oh yes, you heard it hear first, ladies and gents, WALKED Kei Igawa. Pound in some fastballs? Not for you, Mr. Cain! You show Kei what nibbling the corners is all about.

When the San Francisco fans saw the Lo Pan-looking character that had been walked...


They immediately began hunting down Cain like Robert Duvall in "Falling Down."

The lesson is, as always: Never let a foreign pitcher making his first career National League start get on base!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't yet heard, during this game i hit my 749th career home run. I am now 6 away from tying Hammerin Hank the douche Aaron. I also just hit my 749th home run if you have not heard. These pills seem to be affecting my memory? I have 749 home runs...