Friday, January 18, 2008

Go Home, Son


The real number 3.


These days, I don't watch much of the NBA. Back when I was 14 or so, (a whole four years ago!) I was big into the long-shorted tall men playing with the roundball. I'm sure that, at this point, most people are sick of hearing from Knicks fans about their bullshit, and rightfully so. We've had a pretty good history, but you'll hear the fans moan like they've been rooting for the Clippers the last 50 years. What I'm trying to say is, I started to lose faith around the arrival of Isiah and the so-called savior, Starbury.

So the Knicks have been swallowing major baboon loads at an increasing pace for the last 3-4 years. Recently, they have given me hope, however. These shitty motherfuckers are on a three game winning streak. Without Marbury. The only way Steph could be a worse influence on the team is if he was doing shots with Vin Baker before games. What the fuck am I trying to say? I honestly don't know, I just hate Marbury. I want him out.

Things that I would rather do/have happen than keep Marbury on the Knicks through this season.
-Bill Simmons moves to New York and becomes a fan of my favorite teams. Shitty, pompous articles ensue.
-The Mets blow an even bigger lead at the end of September in 2008.
-David Wright trades himself to the Yankees, takes a giant shit on pitchers mound.
-ESPN Featured Commenting 101 becomes a required course for graduation at my school.
-Lose all my Metallica albums except Load and Reload.
-Stuart Scott narrates my life.
-Piss sitting down. Shit creeps me out, man.


Fuck Stephon Marbury.

No comments: